Make Yourself at Home Feature Quilt Pattern KD805
Kick off your shoes, and stay a while!
Kimberbell’s Make Yourself at Home decorative quilt for machine embroidery (KD805) features a cheerful assortment of applique and embroidered blocks including homes of all shapes and sizes, a cozy couch, sofa, and loveseat, floor lamps, chenille potted plants, and sweet sentiments. You’ll learn fun embroidery techniques and enjoy traditional piecing with each block.
Delight in every detail like polka-dot glitter lamp shades with fringe borders, chenille succulent stems, and ribbon flowers. Flexi foam adds soft dimension to the couch cushions, while Mylar and vinyl brighten the lampposts and house windows. Use twine for the lamp pulls and to string the quilted pennants together. Sew the darling adornments too like the miniature quilt and bench pillows you’ll find in the companion embellishment kit. A fabric kit is also available.
- More than 20 embroidered blocks!
- Choose between eight embroidered houses—from your first apartment building, to a two-story in the suburbs, then grandpa and grandma’s farmhouse, and even a retro RV.
- Traditional quilt blocks include pinwheels, a large windmill star, flying geese, plus stars to frame the embroidered sentiment blocks.
- Pieced picture blocks include the tall floor lamp, sofa, and apartment building.
- The entire quilt can be made with a 4x4 and 5x7 hoop!
- Finished Quilt Size is 44 x 60"
In addition to the feature quilt, the pattern also includes 5 additional projects. They include:
- "Build Your Own Neighborhood" Bench Pillow (with dozens of possibilities!)
- "Hello" & "Make Yourself at Home" Bench Buddies
- "Neighborhood Block Party" Table Topper
- "If I Have to Stir It, It's Homemade" Tea Towel
- "If You Can Read This, Dry the Dishes" Tea Towel
There are nearly 50 designs, and dozens of those are in multiple sizes, including 4x4, 5x7, and 6x10 hoops! That's over 130 design files!
Files Include: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX plus SVG files for electronic cutting machines.